Bass Coast Driving School in Phillip Island, Wonthaggi
Stan at Bass Coast Driving School has over 18 years of experience in the driving industry.
As a professional driving instructor in Phillip Island I will train you to understand driving a car is not easy. It is actually a very complicated thing to do.
Be able to understand
- Car control
- Road law
- Build up your observation skills
- Identify hazards on the road
which will all lead to safe driving.
I do not believe in test route training as it will not help you to understand the complications of driving. On the day of your driving test I will take you on a familiarisation of the test area.
What Stan holds
- Holds certificate IV in transport and logistics - Driving Instructor
- Holds heavy vehicle accreditation to work with occupational therapist in heavy vehicle assessments.
- Accredited Keys2drive trainer.
- Member and councilor on Australian Driver Trainers Association Vic. (ADTA) .
- Committee member and driving instructor for Bass Coast L2P's program.
- Trained in hand controls equipment for disabled motorist.
Bass Coast Driving School caters for all ages from 16 years to seniors with professional and patient tuition. I will help you to develop your driving skills, teach car control and understand the road rules.
What we provide
- One hour and double lessons
- City, freeway and night driving
- Driving assessment before your Vicroads drive test
- Refresher lessons for seniors and overseas licence holders
- Discount vouchers
- Gift Vouchers
- Gift Certificates
Motorist with Disabilities
- I have left and right hand controls, left foot accelerator for all types of equipment to cater for your needs.